- Matt Mayberry from WholeWorks, with Lise Laurin
Combining power and ease of use, our life cycle assessment software, EarthSmart and PackageSmart or, 3Pillars sustainability software is engineered to fit your organization and its sustainability goals.
Learn to confidently conduct and manage beginner or advanced life cycle assessments as well as produce on-point analysis.
EarthShift Global is a woman-owned business, led by Lise Laurin, CEO and Founder of EarthShift. We’re life cycle assessment (LCA) experts and pioneers of Sustainability ROI, helping organizations integrate environmental, social, and economic sustainability into their business and manufacturing operations. We provide customized services, including LCA and SROI sustainability software, training and environmental impact assessments, as well as sustainability consulting, through partnerships with clients in industry, academia and government.
For Immediate Release
Life cycle assessment (LCA) has emerged as an important tool for understanding the environmental footprint of products and services, with inventory analysis and life cycle impact assessment (LCIA) helping to itemize and quantify environmental impacts.
With an increasing understanding of the environmental mechanisms as well as more and better data, we are continuing to reduce the uncertainty in the results. The ongoing intellectual investment and refinement make them powerful tools today.
What Sets EarthShift Global Apart?
- Direct access to distinguished sustainability consulting experts
- Exceptional clients that look to us for guidance on environmental impact assessments, sustainable design for packaging, using software planning tools and knowledge
- LCA and SROI Leadership - EarthShift Global continues to develop new international standards
- Our LCA training programs have taught the worlds leading sustainability professionals
- Proven sustainable approaches that deliver measurable results